Job Title: CCTV Drainage Surveyor
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: Competitive + Benefits - Please advise desired salary upon application
Job type: Permanent, Full time - 42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, voluntary weekend overtime
Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world's leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally. We aim to continually go beyond expectations for our clients and their customers. Each year we process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds.
We are currently looking for an experienced CCTV Drainage Surveyor/Skilled Ground Workers. This role will be site based and requires experience in drain repairs with the ability to solve problems at the site and make decisions on the works to be carried out, ideally during the first visit.
- Visiting customer sites/households to carry out drainage investigation
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times following processes laid down by the Health and Safety policy
- CCTV (labelling/reporting and recording)
- CAT Scanning in order to identify buried services
- CAT Scanning to trace/locate the drainage system using sonde
- Collating of information gained form the survey and then submitting to report writers
- Experience in Drainage
- Experience as a CCTV Surveyor
- Experience in High Pressure Water Jetting
- Excellent standard of customer care
- Self-motivation and ability to use initiative
- Strong work ethic and flexible attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Experience In soils investigations with hydraulic equipment, window sampling equipment desired
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Confined space entry
- Asbestos Awareness
- ISO19 CCTV Operator
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- 33 days holiday
- Flexible benefits with option to buy or sell holidays
- Autonomous work model
- No working away
- You will be provided with a company van and fuel card for business use only - A fully stocked van, PPE kit and full uniform provided
- Full in house and off-site training for successful candidates
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Waterworks Maintenance, Flood Engineer, Senior Drainage Engineer, Drainage Technician, Plumbing Engineer, Plumbing Technician, Drainage Maintenance may also be considered for this role.