Welding Engineer based at Sulzer Pumps in Leeds
Excellent package and prospects
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, organised and driven Welding Engineer to join the quality function based at Sulzer Pumps in Leeds, as we have some exciting projects for you to work on and you'll be central to our continued success, in a company that gives you the platform to create solutions and impact results.
You will be responsible for welding processes and the control of welding throughout the site. This will include liaising with customers, suppliers and internal departments to proactively address queries, shape disposition and drive continuous improvement. We are looking for someone who is passionate about welding and has the ability to make decisions whilst maintaining the high standards associated within the Quality function at Sulzer.
- Review Customer welding and other technical documentation to ensure the availability of Welding documentation to support Project deliverables
- Review sub-vendor welding documentation to ensure compliance with project specifications
- Proactive engagement and visitation of Vendors to close out project related welding documentation in full accordance with Project specifications
Ideally you will have
- Experience of complex technical specifications
- Good working knowledge of ASME IX, AWS D1.1, EN 15614 & NORSOK.
- Proven track record in managing and maintaining ISO 3834
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of developing excellent working relationships with both suppliers and internal customers
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Good communication skills at all levels and the ability to recognise and execute a given opportunity
What we offer in return
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) + service days
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site car parking
- Access to a wide range of discounts on Everyday Shopping, Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Long service awards
Come see why Sulzer has been attracting and retaining some of the best professionals in the industry!
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
The Pumps Equipment division specializes in pumping solutions specifically engineered for the processes of our customers. We provide pumps, agitators, compressors, grinders and screens developed through intensive research and development in fluid dynamics and advanced materials. We are a market leader in pumping solutions for water, oil and gas, power, chemicals and most industrial segments.
Sulzer, Quality, Success & You.
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.