Press Brake Operator (Birmingham) – Excellent opportunity! Permanent; full time; day shift; up to £14ph!
Our client is a very well-established manufacturing organisation in a sustained period of growth.
Press Brake Operator who will be responsible for operating Press Brake machines in order to produce high quality products, whilst working to tight tolerances and carrying out quality checks.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Worked towards tight tolerances
- Team working skills
- Trumpf or 2 SafanDarley experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent chance to get your foot in the door of a fantastic company
- Permanent secure position
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance