We are working with a global leader who have been established for 50 years and specialise in design, manufacture and supply for industrial applications. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Design Engineer to join the team in Bedford.
Key requirements for the Design Engineer:
- A minimum of 5 years related mechanical design experience within a 3D CAD environment.
- Experience of using a 3D CAD package is essential
- Application experience of FEA software is required
- Engineering experience related to rotating machinery preferred
- Experience of ISO 9001 standards as relating to product design project work and order processing
- Expereince of design for manufacture and assembly protocols.
- Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum of Higher National Certificate / Diploma with appropriate industrial experience.
- Registered Incorporated Engineer (IEng) not essential but preferred
The successful Design Engineer will be required to work within an ISO 9001 environment and carry out all aspects of design for manufacture of the company's mechanical products. In return my client are offering an excellent salary and benefits to the successful Design Engineer.
Please send your CV to Zabina @ Quest Technical for immediate consideration
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.