We are working with a global leader who have been established for 50 years and specialise in design, manufacture and supply for industrial applications. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer to join the team in Bedford.
Key requirements for the Quality Engineer:
- Must have over 5 years working experience as a Quality Engineer
- Must be a qualified Auditor with experience of both Internal & Supplier Audits
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System is a MUST
- Worked with precision machined metal parts at least 5 years hands on experience
- Expereince of worked from drawings with geometric tolerances
- Expereince of inspection of Components & Castings using a range of inspection instruments, gauges and CMM equipment is necessary
- Sound knowledge of problem solving methodology
- Sound knowledge of Inspection methodology
- Sound knowledge of milling, turning and grinding processes.
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
The successful Quality Engineer will be part of the Quality Assurance Team and shall work within an ISO 9001:2015 environment while providing through their experience, quality assurance skills to the design, manufacturing, assembly and test processes to ensure adherence of customer specifications and Industry/Internal standards. In return my client are offering an excellent salary and benefits to the right candidate.
Please send your CV to Zabina @ Quest Technical Ltd for immediate consideration.