Our client, a thriving M&E Contractor, has many projects pending.
They are looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join their friendly, operational team.
They undertake M&E installation work throughout the U.K. and have experienced years of continuous growth. They operate within the commerial sector on projects such as retail, educational, public buildings, general commercial etc.
Working within the Operations Department and predominantly office-based; you will be given the opportunity to manage projects from 'cradle to grave'. You will manage your own time and you will work alongside some highly experienced and qualified members of the operations team.
You will be the liaison point between the end user and the project site teams and ensure all projects are progressing satisfactorily.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Procurement of materials and labour
• Management of directly employed and sub-contract/specialist labour
• Management of design process
• Overseeing HSE activities
• Liaising with clients
• Overseeing multiple projects and ensuring a high quality of electrical services installation
• Programming, planning and reporting of all project management activities.
• Building Services project management background with strong electrical engineering skill set
- Relevant building services qualification
• Management of 'cradle to grave' projects
• Strong client facing skills
• Good level of I.T literacy and strong organisation skills
• A desire to embrace training and development and progress within a business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a thriving business, with an extremely healthy order book and progress your career.