The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for ensuring Electrical/Electronic design of Aish technologies’ products are in accordance with customer and legislative requirements and our internal procedures. Taking the lead role in the conception, development and design,
The Electrical Design Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- To undertake in an efficient and cost-effective manner, actives described in Aish technologies Standards.
- Electrical/Electronic design of Aish technologies products in accordance with customer and legislative requirements and our internal procedures.
- Provide technical support to other departments on the design aspects of new business and provide appropriate documentation when requested.
- Undertake concept design all sufficient detail design, and offer guidance thoron, as is necessary to support technical staff allocated to specific projects and product development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Electrical Design Engineer opportunity:
- An engineering degree or equivalent.
- Strong relevant industry experience in electrical/electronic design.
- Working knowledge of electrical/electronic CAD software, MRP systems and MS Office.
- Eng or other professional registration desirable.
- Strong numerical and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with peers and communicate with people at all levels.
About Aish Technologies:
Aish Technologies is a design and manufacturing company that specialises in the protection of electronic equipment in harsh environments. The company has a history that extends back over 100 years and has an enviable reputation across the world. We pride ourselves on promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level and above all being a great place to work.