Project Engineer - Oil & Gas / Defence - Permanent - 30k
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer for a manufacturer of oil and gas / defence products in Birmingham. There will be potential for a move to their head office in Norwich in the next 3 to 5 years.
The right candidate must have:
- Commercial awareness of the oil and gas & Defence Industry
- Possess an understanding of Project Management Principals
- Be meticulous and always follow tasks through to completion in a timely manner
- Project Management Qualification Prince 2 or similar
- HND or Degree qualified in Engineering or similar applicable field
The role / duties:
- Plan and organise resources, identify and resolve issues and ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to business requirements.
- Take ownership of the project from receipt of tender file from Sales staff through to project completion.
- Generate Project programmes based on Manufacturing / Engineering information, monitor progress against the programme and report on progress in a timely manner and to the customers’ requirements.
- Maintain Project Status Reports, including identifying and highlighting deviations from budget to relevant Managers.
If you are interested in the role and have the relevant skills, please feel free to send over your CV.