Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Civils/Residential designer)
Salary up to £42,000 + Benefits - Quick start!
Our client, a reputable, Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a friendly team based in Bristol on a permanent basis. Working on a range of interesting ventures across predominantly residential and commercial infrastructure design you will assist the Director in working on projects from inception through to completion stage. You will be a self-sufficient, self-starter who is able to manage your own workload efficiently and in return you will be offered a very attractive starting salary plus benefits.
In order to be considered for this Senior Infrastructure Engineer role you will have;
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- A minimum of 5-6 years (or more) experience gained from within a design consultancy
- A clear understanding of design standards
- You will ideally be proficient in use of AutoCAD and Microdrainage
- You will have roads and sewers design experience working on house builder type developments
- Experience in BIM and AutoCAD Civils 3D would be beneficial though not essential
- You will be confident assisting in the management of a small design team
Working as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will;
- Be responsible for the design and management of site development schemes
- Have regular contact with clients and attend meetings
- Management of each project from pre-planning to detailed design stage
- Be responsible for an Assistant Engineer and Graduate Engineer
- Drainage strategies and site appraisals design capability
- Drainage and external levels design capability
- Design experience in Section 38, 278 and 104
- Cut and Fill ground modelling
- Flood Risk Assessment Reports and SuDs
Our client is offering a quick start and busy workload. You will be offered a competitive salary, regular pay reviews, pension, healthcare, and bonus schemes!
In order to discuss this Senior Infrastructure Engineer role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)