We are currently seeking an experienced M&E Quantity Surveyor to work for a well-established, engineering company, who have multiple offices in the UK. This role will be based at their office in Oldham and the company have a long history of being a leading force within their specialised sector.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven commercial experience within the M&E sector
- A relevant commercial qualification
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carrying out take offs
- Preparing cost plans and tracking costs thoughout the project
- Preparing sub-contract packages for procurement
- Agreeing contracts
- Commercial management through to final account
In return you will receive the opportunity to work with an extremely well-established client who has long-standing relationships with many blue-chip clients, in a forward thinking industry sector. You will receive ongoing training and support and benefit from a friendly working atmosphere within a great commercial team.
We look forward to hearing from you!