BMS Service Manager required for our client, one of the largest BMS Controls Systems houses in the North of England and offers a wide range of market leading products that provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment throughout Ireland and the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a service manager to join their management team based in Manchester.
BMS Service Manager Position Overview
- The day to day running of the service department and its various functions.
- To manage the service department staff, consisting of field based engineers of various disciplines and their respective office based support staff.
- Full P&L responsibility for the performance of the Service & Commissioning department including the forecasting & management of annual budgets and their monthly review.
- To play a proactive role in helping the department secure and deliver the annual sales targets across all its revenue streams - Maintenance, Service Breakdown, and Service Projects & Commissioning.
- To be an energetic, strategic and proactive member of the Senior Management Team.
- To provide hands-on leadership, guidance and mentoring to the team including the implementation of staff appraisals and the development of tailored training programmes for all team members.
- To work as a team player with other staff members and departments within the company.
- To play a key role in developing & growing the service department and other associated areas of the business.
BMS Service Manager Position Requirements
- Relevant experience in managing a team of at least 10 service and commissioning engineers to deliver a departmental budget.
- High degree of technical expertise in understanding Building Energy Management Systems and their operation. However applicants from other relevant closely related sectors such as HVAC, Air-conditioning or building services would be considered.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of BMS software, in particular Trend. Knowledge of other systems would also be beneficial, namely Cylon and Tridium.
BMS Service Manager Position Remuneration
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Fully expenses Company Car and fuel card / Car Allowance
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Death in service benefit
- Other benefits such as Attendance bonus scheme, Recruitment bonus scheme and Death in Service benefit)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.