Dawson Levy Resourcing are looking for a self-motivated and qualified Mechanical Estimator to join an M&E Subcontractor client with an immediate start on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Produce estimates and costs plans for multiple complex projects
- Assess tender documentation requirements and present tender launch proposals
- Identify resources to complete the bid
- Identify potential risks and opportunities
- Compile comprehensive analytical net cost estimates for works including preliminary items in line with the Company's standards to win work
- Regular liaison with construction planners, design managers, bid managers, consultants and our supply chain to deliver innovative solutions and tender proposals
- Present net cost tenders for internal adjudication
- Conversion of estimates to tender submission
- Handover of successful tender information such that operational teams are suitably briefed
- Participate in post tender negotiations with Clients to secure individual projects
Salary for this role between £30,000/y - £40,000/y
This is nothing short of a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical estimator to work on some exciting projects and to take the next step up the career ladder and work for a successful company, within Nothern Ireland.