As Civil Engineering Planner you will be joining a world-leading integrated project and programme management consultancy. A truly global organisation, the Belfast office have been appointed to assist in the delivery of a number of civil engineering infrastructure projects in Northern Ireland.
As Civil Engineering Planner your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide detailed support and assistance to the Project Management and Operations team in order to evaluate key points on the critical path and arrange network closures for undertaking infrastructure upgrades and maintenance.
- Use Microsoft Project to produce programmes, reports and/or extract filters as required by the project management team
- Attend progress meetings with the Construction, Engineering and Operations team
- The management of designers and other suppliers' programmes to ensure their sequence of works are fully integrated into the construction programme.
- Providing technical input and advice as necessary.
- Introducing improvements and innovations where appropriate.
- Minimum of HND (preferably a degree) in a construction related subject
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in planning and scheduling complex multidisciplinary civil engineering / construction works
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders including experience in presenting to/ negotiating with senior stakeholders
- Experience in MS Project scheduling software or similar.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this Civil Engineering Planner role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.