Assitant Engineer - Central Lodnon
Our client, a large Highways Engineering company, are looking for an Assistant Engineer to join their Islington based team on a contract basis.
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Engineer to work on a joint venture within a local authority.
You will have the opportunity to expand on your skills and gain some great experience in the Public Realm sector. As Assistant Engineer your exposure will include assisting in the delivery of a range of projects whilst working alongside credible senior staff.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Engineer:
- Lead schemes from start to finish in Islington, including budgets, client and partner communication, completion or management of highway engineering design tasks and closing projects
- Broader tasks include working alongside solicitors with drafting legal agreements, preliminary design, detailed design, design review, and site monitoring
- Foresee risks, manage and assist to resolve any project issues, escalate any issues as appropriate
- Delivery of Streetscape & Urban design Design aprinciples in London and on the road network.
- You will be client focused and get lots of hands on technical experience, whilst working in a challenging environment
- Be involved with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders to deliver high quality service
- Hold an appropriate qualification in Engineering
- The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and clients
- To be able to manage project tasks within time, scope and budget
- Knowledge and experience within a highways or public realm environment
- Be located near Islington, or able to commute to this location
If your skill base meets what is required for this role of Assistant Engineer then submit your CV through right away!
Alternatively feel free to give us a call to go through the role in more detail.