Mechanical Project Manager – Connaught
Euro Executive Recruitment are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager for a leading Construction company based in Connaught.
This is a permanent position and the ideal candidate will have experience in pharma HVAC or piping.
Mechanical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project (Pharmaceutical, Clean Room, Life Sciences, Laboratories etc.) around the Galway/Connacht area.
- Overseeing all responsibilities of the project from start to completion
- Maintain a site / day book
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
- From a strategic aspect, as a Mechanical Project Manager you will always be looking to put forward idea for continuous improvement of the company.
- Maintain contact with your client base
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion.
Requirements of the Mechanical Project Manager:
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project management experience 10 years+.
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical pharmaceutical or similar sector projects (Healthcare, Semiconductor, Brewery, Distillery etc.)
- Pre-commissioning & system turnover experience
- Piping and building services experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience in Process Piping, BMS Systems, HVAC, Clean & Dirty Utilities Piping, is essential.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Murphy or to apply, click 'Apply Now'