Monday – Friday
£28K - £32K Depending on Experience
Ideal Recruit are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineering to join our client’s busy team. My client is looking for the right, driven and motivated candidate. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and take on new aspects of the role, with constant support and guidance with systems and products this is a fantastic opportunity.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ability to plan jobs and write method of manufacture
- Ability to tool and fixture
- Evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs.
- Developing manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeping equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Time served
- Ideally a machinist previously
- Off line programming experience
- CAD CAM advantageous
- Mazatrol experience preferable but not essential
For a confidential discussion contact Nicki Roberts @ Ideal Recruit Burnley or apply online
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants only those who are shortlisted for this position will be contacted, please take a look at our website for other positions available.