Salisbury Group has the opportunity for an experienced Shift Engineer (Multi-skilled) to join our team based at FedEx Stansted.
As a Shift Engineer (Multi-skilled), you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with relevant qualifications. You will ideally have extensive electrical and mechanical experience.
You will be part of our shift maintenance team, covering both days and nights. As a shift engineer will be responsible for efficiently delivering PPM and reactive maintenance, fault finding, repair and installation of Electrical Services.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and ambitious individual that is willing to work as part of a small team.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
- City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
- City & Guilds Test and Inspect Electrical Qualification or equivalent.
- 18th Edition
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
- Experience of building services systems, maintenance management, contractual procedures and health & safety compliance.
- Experience of strategic planning.
- Experience of working with stakeholders at different levels of the business.
- Experience of resolving complex issues.
Salisbury Group — your national local service provider — is a leading facilities management (FM) and maintenance services company.
We deliver high quality services for some of the UK's most important organisations and iconic businesses. We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises.
Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception and concierge, energy solutions and more. We build partnerships with our clients and continuously look for added value and innovations that have a positive and sustainable impact.