ORONA has dedicated itself to establishing an efficient innovation model that covers the entire value chain. The most visible symbol of this commitment to innovation, Orona Ideo, is becoming a landmark location for research and innovation in Europe with business, teaching, and research activities combined in the same space.
- 1 out of every 10 new lifts in Europe is Orona.
- More than 100 countries have Orona products installed.
- 250,000 lifts worldwide with Orona technology.
- 1st company in the sector worldwide certified in Ecodesign - ISO 14006.
ORONA’s activities are focused on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance, and modernisation of lifts, escalators, moving ramps and walkways. Operating in 100 countries, we have 250,000 lifts worldwide using our technology. With 2 manufacturing plants Orona is Numb er 1 in Europe in terms of complete lift production capacity.
We are looking for a Lift Tester to relocate to Dublin. Ideally full or part NVQ Level 3 or 4 (Lift Testing) qualified you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that our customers fully understand the builders work drawings and prepares the site to agreed drawings and attendance schedule
- Completing site surveys
- Visiting sites regularly prior to installation, meeting with site representatives
- Updating method statements and carrying out Risk Assessment Methods to ensure a safe working environment
- Managing all technical aspects of the installation process
- Providing responsive on-site support, communicating updates with all parties
- Delivering training and guidance as required from the start of the installation process to full completion, final testing, commissioning and handover
- Using technical experience, specifically an understanding of lift control systems and electrical knowledge
- Onsite adjusting and testing of lifts to ensure adherence to Health and Safety legislation
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to make overtime
- All necessary equipment and safety training to keep you safe
- A pension scheme that you will be automatically enrolled
Full driving licence