White Label is now recruiting for a Structural Engineer for a rapidly growing organisation based in South Manchester.
The company have a growing team of Engineers and are now seeking an additional Structural Engineer to join them and bring some experience and ideas to the table.
Due to heightened work load they now require a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to come on board to support their growth. Our client’s make vibration isolation and acoustic isolation products.
Day to day role:
- You will be meeting with clients and taking a brief then coming up with concept design solutions. Each product will be varied and built for purpose.
- You will then liaise with CAD designers to direct their work.
The company require the individual to:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in Materials or Structural industries
- Acoustics or Structural Dynamics experience would be very helpful but are not essential
- It is important that candidates have the personal skills to work with clients along with the technical ability to come up with solutions.
The company offer excellent training and progression opportunities and are interested in passionate and driven individuals who are keen to progress and develop.
The working environment is highly collaborative, they are seeking a likeminded individual to join them.
The company offer a bonus scheme based on company profits each year.
If this is something you would be interested in and believe you meet the criteria. Please apply below.