Salary: £18,000 plus benefits inc. bonus and full training
Location: Purley / Sutton / Mitcham area
Junior Engineer Overview
This is a great opportunity for a aspiring junior engineer to join a well known, respected engineering business based in the Purely area.
The company are looking for three junior engineers who have BTEC Level 3 (or similar such as NVQ/HNC/HND etc) within an engineering field looking to develop a long-term career. They are happy to offer a full training program with future opportunities to progress.
Day to day the junior engineers will be involved in the assembly and production of their products, which will include mechanical assembly, wiring, soldering and some basic PC database work (to record information). The junior engineer will need to have strong hand building skills with natural dexterity, a methodical working manner and good attention to detail.
Junior Engineer Requirements
- BTEC / NVQ / HNC / HND or similar within Engineering
- Some experience (educational or work experience) in mechanical assembly, wiring, soldering etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eager to learn new skills and progress within the engineering sector
- Able to work as part of a team and meet tight production timescales
If you are interested in discussing this Junior Engineer position, please apply now and we’ll be in touch.