Salary up to £36,000
A manufacturing company based in East Lancashire are seeking a full time permanent Manufacturing Engineer to join their office team, due to rapid expansion and projects being won, this company are looking for the right, driven and motivated candidate to join. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and take on new aspects of the role, with constant support and guidance with systems and products this is a fantastic opportunity.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs.
- Developing manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeping equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills + Qualifications
- Time served
- Ideally a machinist in a past life
- Off line programming experience
- CAD/CAM advantageous
- Ability to plan jobs and write method of manufacture
- Ability to tool and fixture
- Mazatrol experience preferable but not essential
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing company with a really friendly atmosphere, where everyone is more than happy to help you out. This company offers free parking and brilliant working hours of 7:30 – 4:30pm Monday to Thurs and in true manufacturing style and early finish on a Friday. If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.