Role: Press Brake/ Brake Press machinist
Salary: £9.30 to £10.50per hour
We are looking for a CNC Press Brake Setter Operator for a fabrication company based in Leicester. The role is to Setup and operate a CNC Press Brake machine from technical drawings. We have number of roles available so it could be days 6am-6pm, nights 6pm-6am or weekend shift Fri/ Sat/ Sun.
1. Have previous experience setting and operating CNC Brake Presses (ideally AMADA and Trumpf)
2. Ability to measure accurately
3. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
4. Flexible approach to working hours and overtime
5. Work well as part of a team
6. Willingness to learn how to operate and possibly set other machinery as required
We are working with a leading metal fabrication business located in the East midlands that produces light and medium sheet metal fabrications for the UK and worldwide. Our client has continually invested in state-of-the-art machinery to ensure cost effective and quality parts. So what kind of team will you be working with? It's a highly skilled and experienced team as well as the added opportunity of working on state of the art machinery and technology.
Job Type: Full-time