Graduate Structural / Civil Engineers
Location: Wakefield WF2 9SR
About the Company:
Craddys is a 60-strong consultancy of civil & structural engineering enthusiasts producing highly professional work in from vibrant and friendly open-plan offices in Bristol, Exeter & Wakefield. The consultancy works in a wide range of sectors including; industrial, healthcare, schools, residential, heritage, retail, commercial and sustainability, with project values ranging from £10k up to £100M. We are currently offering exciting full-time opportunities for talented people to join our new Wakefield team as Graduate Civil / Structural Engineers.
About the Graduate Structural / Civil Engineers Role:
We offer the opportunity to reach chartered status quickly whilst training on our ICE approved training scheme. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with a high degree of carefully supported responsibility from the out-set, dealing directly with clients and getting involved in the detailed design of a wide variety of projects, as well as gaining invaluable experience by working with a team of friendly experienced professionals.
Graduate Structural / Civil Engineers Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will hold an MSc (Merit or higher) or MEng degree (2:1 or higher) from a Joint Board of Moderators accredited course
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office is required
- Experience in other software packages such as AutoCAD, Revit, Tedds, Civil 3D and Tekla Structural Designer would be useful but not essential (as we will teach you this!)
Graduate Structural / Civil Engineers Benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience.
- Easy access to transport links, open-plan offices, a sociable, friendly team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional subscription paid by employer
- Full time (37.5 hours)
- ICE Approved Training Scheme
- Training options for IStructE.
- Pension contributions.
If you think that you are suitable for this Graduate Structural / Civil Engineers role, please apply now!
Key Words: Graduate, Engineer, Engineering, Structural, Civil, AutoCAD, Revit, Tekla, MEng, Wakefield.