Role – Graduate Electronics Engineer
Salary – £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location – Bicester, Oxfordshire
Do you hold a degree or master’s in electrical engineering? Do you have strong IT skills?
Atlas Employment are proud to be assisting this client with the appointment of a Graduate Electronics Engineer based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate is required to have a range of transferable technical skills as outlined below and a minimum of 2 years industry experience. If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now!
What will you be doing as a Graduate Electronics Engineer?
- Operating a range of frequencies from 1 Hz - 10 MHz
- Development of products from concept through to production
- Rapidly putting prototype systems together
- Embedding systems from components to microcontrollers and FPGA/SoC through to entire systems
- Design and development of wireless devices
- Programming control systems, communications and interfacing
You should apply for the role of Graduate Electronics Engineer if you have…
- A degree or masters in electronical engineering (Ideally a 2.1 or higher)
- 2 – 5 years industry experience
- Good time management skills
- Practicality and the ability to think critically
Key Experience: Power over Ethernet, EtherCat, Profibus, CAN bus, 4 - 20 mA, HART, Wireless HART, Mod Bus, PLCs, Bluetooth, GSM, 3G, WiFi, Industrial Bluetooth, Wireless HART.
Technical Skills: USB, RS232, SPI, I2C, C, C++, Python, Analog, Digital, Control Electronics, Design experience with mixed analogue and digital electronics circuits, populating PCBs and testing using a broad range of test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, DVMs, PSU.
Easy transport routes from; Oxford, Aylesbury, Didcot, Banbury, Northampton, Witney, Hemel Hempstead
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
Ref.No – LG49
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Graduate Electronics Engineer role, please contact Lewis Griffiths at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.