Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Continental Days and Nights (12-hour shifts)
Our client is a long-established food manufacturing company based in Wellingborough. Due to growth they are looking for several Electrically biased Maintenance Engineers to join the team.
This role will be suited to electrically biased Maintenance Engineers from manufacturing backgrounds, those from Food/FMCG industry sectors are highly desired.
You will answer to the Operations manager and cover Planned Preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown work on the production equipment throughout the site.
The company are a successful manufacturing brand trading across the UK. Due to further growth into the Wellingborough site they are looking grow this department meaning the successful candidate will benefit from long term job security and potential for longer term career progression for those who desire it.
- Daily Breakdowns completed as required.
- Daily completion of work plan as per priority order.
- PPM schedule completed.
- Maintaining a number of production machines, heat treatment systems, packaging machines and many more.
- Knowledge of PLC driven machinery will be highly advantageous
The minimum requirements for the role would be:
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment, FMCG/food preferred
- Hold a relevant Electrical Engineering Qualification.
- Must be Electrically biased with a mechanical understanding
- Happy to work 12-hour shifts
Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician