£65,000 + Excellent benefits
We are looking for a Technical Lead for all Security / Cyber Security activity for the Infrastructure Team. You will work alongside the Information Security Manager and Cyber Security Analyst to deliver a secure and robust environment helping to meet the compliance requirements.
You will need the following experience:
- Recent hands-on technical experience in a role as a Technician/Engineer or similar.
- 10+ Years’ experience working in a Senior Infrastructure Engineer focused role.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a Security focus role in a Medium/Large organisation.
- Certified in CISSM, CISSP. CEH (Desirable)
- CCNA or equivalent certified. Expired certifications are acceptable.
- Microsoft Server Certified. MCSA 2012 and above.
- Strong background in coding / scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security and related processes.
- Experience in getting previous places of work to a recognised industry standard for Security.
- Be able to demonstrate an awareness across infrastructure disciplines, e.g. Office 365, Networking, Servers, Datacentre / storage area networks.
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time.