We are currently recruiting for a mechanical engineer (Nuclear industry) to be based in Warrington, UK. The ideal candidate will have an in depth understanding of ANSYS (APDL, Workbench) Macro based work, must have previous experience of writing macros. It is also essential to have the following:
• Degree/ Masters in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
• A strong background in mechanical engineering principles.
• Ability to work on several different nuclear projects across the UK.
• IMechE chartered or working towards chartership
• Knowledge of pressure vessels and heat exchanges
• MUST have experience with ANSYS (APDL, Workbench)
The position will be office based, would not need to be security cleared. The client we are working with has a programme in place for their engineers to progress - ideal candidate would be someone working towards chartership.