Electrical Engineering Graduate (£23K)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (GRADUATE)
Fantastic opportunity for fresh, high calibre Electrical Engineering Graduates to work alongside highly experienced Research/Manufacturing Engineers within the the renewable energy sector in Hull.
This would be suitable for Electrical Engineers seeking to be nurtured and develop alongside a gifted and motivated team.
- Assist in the design and assembly of 50-200kW power supplies to achieve all testing requirements.
- Develop Prototypes
- Support Instrumentation and also Design team.
- Knowledge of high-power and high-voltage systems
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Experience of designing and assembling power systems.
(Electrical and Electronics Engineering Graduate)