Static Mechanical Engineer - Essex - £45,000 + OTE
We are working closley with a large FM provider. They are looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work in a critical environment, in their Essex Data Centre. Critical experience is desirable but no essential. Carrying out maintenance and testing activities, undergoing reactive and PPM works. Fault-finding and repair of plant, systems and equipment.
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- responding to breakdowns
- diagnosing faults
- repairing equipment
- Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units -
- belt changes, filter changes,
- coil cleans,
- Chiller checks,
- Boiler resets, Boilers - fault finding,
- repairs, Bearings,
- Pumps, Motors,
- Water treatment - flushing, temperatures, L8 / Legionella,
- Heat Exchangers,
- Water Tanks, Hot / Cold Water Systems, AC Units,
- Fire Alarm Tests,
- Sprinkler Tests,
- Basic electrics ie lighting / emergency lighting and general fabric duties when required.
There is an abundance of overtime available on a brand new site.