Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge? Well we have a great opportunity to join a forward thinking recycling company in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
The company specialise in recycling, and over the last few years have grown into one of the leading organisations in the industry. They are a multi-site company and have requirements for a Maintenance Engineer to be part of the team of both sites!
The Maintenance Engineer role is a mechanically biased role with an element of electrical knowledge. The role is to join a team of around half a dozen engineers and will need to have specific experience in welding, fabrication and working on conveyor systems.
We are looking to hear from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience working in a recycling facility (Plastic, household, metal etc)
- Experience on conveyor systems
- Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Welding & Fabrication experience
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have the following qualifications
- Time-served engineering apprenticeship
- Recognised engineering qualifications (NVQ, City & Guilds etc)
- Mechanical maintenance qualifications
- TIG, MIG or STICK Welding
The Maintenance Engineer role is attracting a salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 and is a rotating days & nights shift pattern (2 weeks of days and 1 week of nights), with time and a half hourly rate for overtime.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer looking for a new role please don't hesitate in applying!