Anders-Elite are currently recruiting for a Trainee, Assistant, or Graduate Engineer for a rapidly growing Civil Engineering and Infrastructure client with work in Yorkshire and the Humber. This position is ideal for someone with a few years experience as an Engineer (Could be a placement year), that's keen to be trained up to be a well rounded Engineer. There is also a progression route into Site and Project Management with this position, of which can be reached within only 2 years of starting!
This job will include:
- Full on the job day to day training
- Working with an experienced highly rated Engineer to give you the best training possible
- Learning how to use a kit effectively
- Working on primarily Highways and heavy Civil Engineering projects
- Travelling between sites (No more than an hours drive usually)
- Clear and obtainable, progression route into Management
- Phone, Laptop and car allowance (Car allowance provided when acting as a qualified Engineer)
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in:
- A full time/year placement as an Assistant/Trainee Engineer
- Preferably a Graduate (From a Civil Engineering course)
- Proven knowledge on any Civil Engineering schemes
- Must be based in Yorkshire or the Humber
- Be keen to learn and progress
- Preferably an SMSTS or SSSTS qualification
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE, PLEASE HAND IN YOUR CV ONLINE AND WE WILL GET IN CONTACT IF YOU ARE RELEVANT.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy