We currently have a new opportunity for an Engineering Stores Supervisor to join our team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Engineering Stores are maintained to a high standard introducing stock control and accountability within the department.
- Managing the stores department, mainly the goods in / out part of the stores and stock control
- Taking full responsibility for the availability of products of which will be bought both effectively and efficiently in order to deliver savings to the business
- Working in conjunction with the engineering managers to assist with obtaining quotes, finding alternative suppliers, placing purchase orders and negotiating with suppliers
- Creating and maintaining stock levels and assigning stock as required
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Boston we employ around 400 colleagues and produce ready to eat salads, prepared vegetables and snacks for many of the major retailers such as Coop, Boots, Greggs, Costco and Spar.What we’re looking for
- You will have experience in a similar role and will be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience in working within a stores environment, purchasing and goods receiving is essential
- CMMS or ERP experience (computerised maintenance management system/enterprise resource planning)
- Good communication skills and Microsoft office experience (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience within an FMCG environment is desirable
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future successWhat you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary in relation to your experience
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Pension up to 8% matched company contributions
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications (fully funded learning)
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career