We are very excited to be working with a market leader within their field. Due to extensive growth and expansion, we are recruiting for an experienced Engineering Manager. This role would suit someone from chemical manufacturing background.
Within this role, your main responsibility will be to direct and coordinate the activities of the engineering team through extensive multi department interaction whilst managing new product introductions and manufacturing operations.
- Plan and monitor department budgets
- Implement an engineering change process. Review all ECR's and resolve associated problems
- Oversee the development of manufacturing and test procedures
- Deliver performance reviews for engineers and provide ongoing coaching to improve performance
- Maintain a working knowledge of new technologies which may improve operations
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Degree within Chemical Engineering or related engineering degree
- Extensive experience within a chemical/pharma/Medical manufacturing environment
- Team management experience
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and Kaizen knowledge
- Experience of business transformation and change management preferred
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic business and be part of 'great cause' allowing you to put your own stamp on things and develop a strong team.
If you would like to have a confidential chat to explore this further, please don't hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.