£27,000 - £32,000 + Company Vehicle + Phone + Pension
Are you a design engineer who wants to become a part of a leading company in a specialist industry? Join a well-respected family feel business whilst being a part of a team who are very close knit. This company have strong presence in the industry and are looking to recruit someone who has a progressive outlook in their career.
This stable company are niche in bespoke design and due to company expansion, they are recruiting for a design engineer to come in and boost the success of the business further. This role will suit a design technician from an engineering background who has experience designing systems for manufacturers, looking to make the next career move their last.
* Design Engineer - measuring designing and processing to meet requirements and legislations
* Preparing engineering drawings for manufacture
* Commissioning to ensure budgets are adhered to
* Visits to customer sites to consult on customer requirements
* Design Engineer - able to design systems using AutoCAD and Solidworks
* Experience of CAD design from an engineering background (manufacturing, plant, construction, FMCG)
* Use of either AutoCAD, SolidWorks or Autodesk.
* Knowledge of design for manufacture
* Able to commute around Northern Ireland
Apply now to Taz Walrond
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted