Design Engineer - SolidWorks
Design Engineer jobs using SolidWorks within an established sheet metal company who supply to industries which include Power Generation and other industrial sectors. This is a key role within the design team.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- Must have SolidWorks experience
- Sheet metal or Steel fabrication experience
- Project engineering expertise - running a project, organising site visits, site surveys
- Good communications skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized as you will play a key part of the team in the design office
- Any experience in one of the following areas; steel fabrication, steel structures, Acoustics, Noise control, Sheet metal, Ductwork, ventilation or HVAC would be advantageous
The Design Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established engineering company
- Modern facility
- Good starting salary based on experience
- Strong customer base.
- Encourage training and development
- Key part of the engineering team
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- 3D CAD design using SolidWorks
- You will be the design point of contact for customers so you must be comfortable with customer interaction
- A key part of the engineering team
- Some customer visits to discuss design briefs
- Liaise with different departments internally on projects
This Design Engineer jobs role is commutable from Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham, and Derbyshire.
Reference: ml / (phone number removed)
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.