Job title: Graduate Electronics Engineer
Location: Northamptonshire, commutable from: Silverstone, Towcester, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Northampton, Daventry, Banbury, Rugby etc.
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 + Excellent Benefits!
Graduate Electronics Engineer required to join our client in Northamptonshire.
A brand-new vacancy has opened for an experienced Graduate Electronics Engineer to join an established engineering business who design, develop and manufacture a range of electro-mechanical products and systems which are used within the Aerospace and Defence industry.
This business has seen a huge influx of work and despite COVID they have continued to grow!
What is on offer?
- Competitive Salary (£25,000-£30,000)
- Company Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
What is the role?
As a Graduate Electronics Engineer you will be joining a team of experienced engineers where you will all work together and collaborate to design and develop a range of electro-mechanical products and systems.
As a Graduate Electronics Engineer, some of your duties will include:
- Design and layout of electronic circuits.
- Develop firmware for printed circuit boards using C, C++ and VHDL.
- Produce technical documentation such as requirement specifications, part lists, circuit diagrams and test documentation.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for the Graduate Electronics Engineer role, we are looking for:
- Degree qualification in Electrical/Electronics or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of electronic engineering principles.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- British Citizen, due to Security Clearance we can only accept applications from British Passport Holders.