We are currently in partnership with a structural and civil engineering design consultancy based in Essex who are interested in adding a Civil Engineer to their infrastructure team.
The Consultancy provide civil and structural engineering design services to both private and public sector clits in a range of sectors which include residential, retail and commercial, education and health. Their projects include high-rise and large estate schemes which range from less than £1m to £150m.
As a Civil Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on in volume house build residential developments and high-rise developments. The role will see you carrying out detailed drainage designs for below ground drainage systems and highways.
What is required
- MEng, BEng, BSc or equivalent in a relevant field.
- 2-5yrs experience of detailed drainage designs, SuDS, and FRA
- Knowledge of S38, S104, S278 applications
- Proficient use of micro-drainage, civils 3D will be (advantageous)
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Assistance towards chartership
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Training in various structural and civil software
For more information please contact Kenny on (phone number removed) or send a CV to (url removed)