ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for Trainee Project Managers to join our dedicated team of the industry’s most experienced Project Managers. Through their commitment to understanding our customers’ needs, our Project Managers deliver a wide range of refrigeration, M&E and HVAC projects from the initial planning and design stages right through to delivery and handover.
As a Trainee Project Manager, you will provide assistance and support to the Project Managers and Operations team on all matters relating to project management. You will be required to undertake a number of tasks to assist with the smooth running of the projects and in return, you will be encouraged and developed to grow into a project management role.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH?
This is an exciting time to join Space Engineering Services. We know that people are our greatest asset, so we want to offer them the best experience possible.
- We operate a non-discriminatory employment policy, which focusses on diversity and inclusion and where full and fair consideration is given to all applicants.
- We believe in a work life balance, so we have family friendly initiatives that support a balance between work life and home life.
- We recognise the importance of diversity and the benefits it can bring to the workplace. We support the Government's Gender Pay Gap reporting legislation under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulation 2017 and what it sets out to achieve.
- We value continuous improvement, and gain insight through employee experience surveys throughout the year to enable us to make the changes that matter.
- We are committed to supporting our people in their own learning and development by providing access to a range of learning interventions to enable our teams to perform at their best.
These roles are based from our COVID-secure Bristol office, which has free onsite parking. Of course, we do have flexible working arrangements, so some home working can be considered.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity and company you’re interested in being a part of, we want to hear from you.
Click the link below to find out more and apply.