JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Manager – Cutting Tools
LOCATION: Sheffield, Leeds, York, Hull, Middlesbrough, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Manchester, Carlisle, Liverpool, Warrington, Wrexham, Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Doncaster, Lincoln, Grantham
INDUSTRY: Cutting Tools
SALARY: £40,000 to £45,000 + Commission / Bonus & Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our client is a well-established company within the Cutting Tools & Sub-Contract Machining industry.
The company offer a wide range of Cutting Tools, Carbide Cutting Tools, Precision Cutting Tools, Machine Cutting Tools, Precision Machining, CNC Machining Centres, Machining Services, Spares and Sub-Contract Machining Solutions into Industrial & Commercial sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Subsea and General Engineering throughout the UK.
The company are actively looking to recruit a Technical Sales Professional to join their team.
Candidates must have experience in the Cutting Tools and / or Sub-Contract Machining industry, have a strong technical / engineering background and hold a proven track-record in sales / business development. Candidates will be based in Northern England or Midlands, will be highly motivated, driven and looking to join a financially-strong, continually growing company within the Cutting Tools industry.
Principal Responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 4 years of proven sales success in the Cutting Tools industry.
2. Sales / Business Development experience – essential.
3. Technical Sales / Engineering Sales experience – essential.
4. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
5. Effective management of pipeline / potential opportunities.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Board of Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role, please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to m(.)fielden@dexternicholas(.)co(.)uk