Are you a talented Graduate Software Engineer who is looking to help shape the next big innovation? Would being part of a cutting-edge research team interest you? Do you want to be a part of an industry supported start-up, developing a rewarding and fulfilling Software professional career?
If you’re interested to learn more, please read on….
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will perform many varied tasks including:
- Designing and building new architectures, mainly in object-oriented programming
- Involvement in testing and commissioning of new products
As a Graduate Software Engineer, you will be reporting into the Software Team Lead.
As the successful Graduate Software Engineer, you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline
- Prior knowledge of Object-Oriented programming; C / C++ / Java / Python
- Self-motivated, resilient and driven attitude
- Logical, problem solving mind
- A strong desire to be involved with a cutting-edge start-up
This business is investing heavily in their staff and new technologies. You’ll have opportunity to work on cutting edge projects whilst being part of a truly exciting start-up supported by industry Titans.
All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours.