An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a superstar! We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer (CNC Milling) to join their team.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Engineering parts for Production Readiness including Design of Holding Fixtures where required.
- Generation of Programs using Delcam, Visi, Heidenhain & Mazatrol for 3, 4 & 5 Axis Applications
- Ensure new product achieves Quality, Cost and delivery requirements through production readiness.
- Liaison and problem solving with Machine Operators.
- Development of Re-Work & Salvage Schemes as required.
- Advises and support on Continuous Improvement Programs to improve process, methods, routings and tooling to increase margin and efficiencies.
- Inform Account Managers / Planners of required changes to methods of manufacture in order to maintain planned hours and quality.
- Drive advancements in manufacturing technology to support continuous improvement and increase efficiency through lean improvements and 5S
- Coordinate tooling and fixture activity to ensure appropriate tooling, training and procedures are in place to support production and productivity objectives.
- Responsible for all Technical Support of manufacturing engineering including CNC Machining and Validation Techniques to ensure overall processes are efficient, safe and implemented to maintain consistency in the manufacturing process.
- Promote and improve safety throughout the manufacturing process
The successful candidate for the role of Manufacturing Engineer will have:
- knowledge of Microsoft Office, Javelin (MRP), CADCAM (Solid Works, Visi and Delcam)
- Strong CNC Milling background - 3, 4 and 5 Axis
- Operational knowledge of MAZAK i500 Variaxis, & VTC 530s / Hardinge Bridgeports
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay and strong benefits package
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression & ongoing development
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
- Interesting and challenging products
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on (url removed) – or by phone on (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).