GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Gloucestershire for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a highly successful, rapidly expanding organisation.
Our client is a highly successful precision Engineering company that delivers excellent and high level of manufactured components throughout a variety of sectors.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a time served and seasoned Manufacturing Engineer with an in depth understanding of Manufacturing Engineering Operations.
Only candidates with experience of delivering to Manufacturing Engineer level will be considered.
Manufacturing Engineer duties:
- Supporting Engineering components for Production readiness
- Creating Programs using DelCAM, Visi, Heidenhain and Mazatrol for 3, 4 and 5 Axis Milling applications.
- Ensuring Quality, Cost and delivery requirements are met throughout the Manufacturing process.
- Problem Solving with Machinists
- Developing Salvage and rework processes
- Supporting manufacturing continuous improvement processes are used to develop efficiency and productivity.
- Liaising with planning to maintain planned hours and quality
- Ensure safety is promoted throughout the manufacturing process
- Conduct briefings in the daily stand ups and team meetings
Manufacturing Engineer required skills and experience:
- To conduct Manufacturing Engineering (Milling) Operations via the preferred Software & Machinery: Microsoft Office, Javelin (MRP), CADCAM (Solid Works, Visi and Delcam), MAZAK i500 Variaxis, & VTC 530s / Hardinge Bridgeports
- To carry out manufacturing operations in a timely and efficient approach
- To achieve specific targets and deadlines
- To promote a positive team environment
- To adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
For more information contact GMP Recruitment Directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a recruitment business.