Civil Engineer - Required for a fast growing Civil Engineering Consultancy in West Sussex. The Civil Engineer is required due to a rise in workload. The Civil Design Engineer will be working on a range of projects within drainage and general civils design.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Drainage and Highway Design
- External Works
- Using the latest design and modelling software along with adopting the most recent techniques from the SuDS manual
- 3D modelling of Highway Designs, horizontal and vertical designs for carriageways, roundabouts and complex junctions.
- Flood Risk Assessments
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- HND / HND / Degree within a Civil Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Section 38/278 Agreements and Section 104/ 106 / 98 / 185
- Software knowledge of Autodesk Inc- Civils 3D
- Knowledge of Site 3D / Flow Engineering and PDS is beneficial
- Knowledge of Flood Risk Would be beneficial
- Would need examples of work
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- 4 day working week
- Flexible working
- Option for home working 1 day a week
- Friendly office environment
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.