Due to continued success, our client an IT Support Service organisation, established over 20 years ago and with a reputation for excellent customer service, have a new opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a full time, permanent role requiring normal office hours however some flexiblity is required to meet client needs.
Applicants must have experience in a Professional IT support environment and demonstrate the ability to learning a wide range of IT skills on the Job.
- Monitor tickets logged in on the IT Service Management System and prioritise these in relation to the set SLA agreement in place with the customer
- Liaise directly with the customer to resolve issues
- Work on roll-out and delivery of IT projects
- Investigate the problem whilst keeping in contact with the customer and logging notes in the system.
- In addition to the above duties and responsibilities the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity change the general character or level of responsibility to the post.
- Good Understanding of Office 365 technologies (SharePoint would be Advantageous)
- Office 365 implementation, migration, administration
- A strong understanding of the Microsoft’s Virtualisation Technology (Hyper-V or VMware)
- Windows Server Technologies (Active Directory Group Policies, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Certificate Services etc.)
- A Strong understanding of Network Technologies (TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewall etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud/Hosted Technologies
- Antivirus/Malware Security Products
Education and Qualifications, one or more of the following
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE
- System Administration, 3 years (Required)
- Technical Support & Server Installation, 3 years (Required)
- A high level of self-motivation together with a willingness to learn new skills.
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to the job.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Can demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service and care.
- Good communication, organisation and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and coordination skills.
- A full driving licence - preferably clean, however consideration will be given to people with low number of points.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. The employer also offers:
- Company Car.
- Company Laptop.
- Company Mobile Phone.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Insurance after 6 months.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
If this role does not suit you but you would like to be considered for other opportunities please send your CV to us by visiting our website and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.