Civil Engineering Trainer/Assessor - Carlisle, Workington or Ulverston
Salary: Up to £34,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
They are now looking to recruit a Civil Engineering Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Civil Engineering up to level 3, in accordance with the awarding body guidelines.
- To deliver and assess Civil Engineering courses up to and including level three.
- To develop and maintain the current Civil Engineering course material.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures. (ILP etc).
- Assume responsibility for meeting his/her course and learner performance goals.
- Provide feedback and support to learners on a one to one/ group basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years Civil Engineering experience in a supervisory position.
- Minimum HNC qualification.
- Have a sound knowledge of Civil Engineering principles.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Full UK driving license.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel.
- Patient and shows control in challenging situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.