Domestic EICR Electrician
£34k-£38k Basic Salary (depending on experience) + Fully Expensed Van + Overtime and strong opportunity to earn with overall package + Pension + Potential Bonuses.
Location - West London, mainly responsible for covering areas such as Kensington and Chelsea. All work typically very local to each other. Areas such as Slough would also be considered with good access into West London.
- Superb opportunity to join a growing and established provider of property maintenance services. Our client service a range of prestigious high end residential and domestic properties throughout the area, specialising in gas/heating, electrical and multi-trade services.
- You'll be responsible for electrical services within these domestic and residential properties, including a range of duties from, electrical install/remedial work, electrical testing, EICR's (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) and so on.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be a fully qualified 17th Edition / 18th Edition electrician.
- Hold relevant Testing & Inspection certificates, 2391 / 2392 or equivalent.
- Must have similar experience working in domestic properties.
- Ideally a similar background working for provider of property maintenance / landlord services.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Opportunity to develop with a growing business
- Van, Overtime, Pension, Bonus etc. etc.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Mike Prew, Alecto Recruitment. (url removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit