Exciting new Operations / Facilities Coordinator role to be responsible for and maintenance and facilities management of a flagship Norfolk Business Centre.
Working as part of a small team the role will be responsible for owning the H&S requirement such as legionella, fire safety and electrical safety as well as planning and scheduling 3rd party contractors. Additionally the role will also be involved with improvement projects where you will be working with the team to deliver on a range of varied projects for tenants, focussed around improving customer experience.
Skills and experience you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a facilities management / site operations role is required along with:
- Ability to work autonomously / manage own workload, whilst regularly informing team members of your progress.
- Good communication skills with the ability to be empathetic and personable to a range of tenant businesses around a variety of issues
- Ability to keep people informed, manage expectations and deliver on commitments and timescales.
- Previous SLA / Supplier management
- Able to implement processes and documentation, such as collaborative tools.
- Any experience with fire safety, electrical compliance, asbestos management and legionella is desired.
- Basic salary in the range of £22,900 - £25,800
- Benefits package including pension scheme, perkbox, and yearly training budget
- Excellent working environment with flexible working and regular social events.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This Operations Coordinator vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg (phone number removed)).
Key words – Operations Coordinator, Facilities Coordinator, Facilities Manager, Operations Manager, Fire Safety, Legionella, Asbestos