An exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Chiller Engineer to join our client who are a well-established, successful and leading HVAC provider to support a number of service & maintenance contracts located throughout Manchester and the surrounding areas on a full-time permanent basis.
Employed in a field-based role covering Manchester and the surrounding areas, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance to large chillers from various manufacturers ranging from 10KW to 1.2MW
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs to Heat Pumps
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs to AHU’s
- Servicing & installations
- Replacement, modifications and technical support as and when required
- Preparing and maintaining accurate and detailed reports
This is a unique opportunity for an engineer who is keen to develop and hone in on utilising both their mechanical & electrical skill sets and knowledge.
- Served recognised apprenticeship
- City & Guilds F-Gas 2079 qualified
- Proven track record of delivering service, maintenance and repairs to both air & water-cooled chillers
- Experienced working with various major manufacturers including but not limited to York/Trane/Carrier/Climaveneta/Airedale etc.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to demonstrate a strong focus on customer care with excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Willing to contribute to working as part of an “on-call rota”
- Full UK Drivers licence