We are currently recruiting Domestic Electricians / Boiler wire-up electricians to work on a contract basis covering the North London/Hertfordshire Borders specialising in wiring up domestic boiler systems and fault finding, repair and maintenance of electrical systems and components within domestic properties. Contracts throughout the South-East of England without an end date!
£170 per day
You will be given work as close to your local area as possible
To work on a contract with an immediate start with no end date
Our client is a National Heating contractor specialising within the private sector.
You will be working in the private housing sector on domestic dwellings and all appointments will be pre-booked. Rates are paid per day and paid on a weekly basis. This will be ongoing work with the offer of being either part time or full time.
Must have experience of wiring up combi and Y&S plan domestic boiler systems
Working in the North London/Hertfordshire Borders
- Qualified Electrician: City & Guilds / NVQ Electrical Level 3 and 18th Edition
- Experience in wiring up domestic boiler systems on combi and Y&S plan heating systems and fault finding, repair and maintenance of electrical systems and components within domestic properties
- Calibration certificate (within 1 year) & electrical tester
- Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000 cover
- Full UK Driving Licence & own van
- Clean DBS