Associate/Principle M&E Engineer required in Kent, work for a consultancy that places high importance on the health/wellbeing of their staff.
- A family orientated company that respect work/life balance and are supporting their staff during the COVID pandemic.
- Generous salary, with regular pay reviews to ensure you a paid properly
- Learn under a respected leadership team and guaranteed long-term job security
Archer Recruitment is currently partnering with a prestigious multidisciplinary consultancy, that has a strong presence in MEP design across a plethora of sectors. To support the continued growth of this team we are looking to hire an Associate/Principle M&E Engineer to work out of their headquarters in Kent.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to become an integral part of a successful MEP and Sustainability Team. You will be responsible for managing projects, influencing design and quality standards, mentoring, and managing junior members of the team.
The team you will be joining are trusted advisors to several high-end clients, who work across a diverse range of industries. No two days will be the same, as their project pipeline will keep you challenged and stimulated.
To be considered for this position we are looking for a candidate who has the following experience:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in building services engineering, or have a bias in Elec/Mech/ect
- Proven experience in a similar consultancy role and proven experience leading projects throughout the design process.
- Experience delivering a wide range of projects including; residential, mixed-use, commercial, industrial and educational
- Able to attend meetings with clients and multidisciplinary design teams as MEP project lead
- Have an upbeat “can do” personality and can make a positive contribution to the team culture.
- Experience of delivering large scale residential and/or mixed-use and commercial projects would be advantageous.
You will be joining a phenomenally successful team that is still committed to engaging the right people despite the COVID - 19 pandemic and can onboard new hires remotely.
The successful applicant will join a team of the best minds in the industry, reporting into the M&E Director, you will receive first-class mentorship and support to be able to develop yourself technically and professionally.
Also on offer is a very generous remuneration package that will ensure that your contribution is always rewarded, this includes regular pay reviews (every six months) and tailored career plans.
As part of their HR process, our client needs to have three years of project design work confirmed before they have the approval to hire new staff. So, this is a perfect opportunity to get stable secure employment during these testing times.
Our client also places a lot of importance on the health and wellbeing of their staff. Example of this include; thoughtfully built office spaces which promote physical and mental wellbeing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to promoting a healthy work/life balance and regular inclusive social activities (yoga/meditation classes and help with homeschooling are two recent examples).
What to do next
For more information please contact Robert Horton on the details listed below.